SRH vs RCB Match Prediction, Preview, Head to Head, and More

Get ready for the exciting clash of SRH vs RCB! Our prediction article covers the preview, team news, and more.

In the much-awaited sixty-fifth match of the IPL 2023 season, the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) will go head-to-head with the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad. This thrilling encounter is scheduled to commence at 7:30 PM IST and can be enjoyed live on Star Sports Network and Jio Cinema. (If you are interested in betting, then you should learn more about Orbit Exchange or Betting Exchange.)

Read more: Online Football Betting Tips

SRH vs RCB: Team Analysis and Recent Performances

Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) finds itself in the second-to-last position on the points table, having won only four out of twelve matches in the tournament so far. On the other hand, the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) sit fifth in the points tally with six victories out of twelve games. SRH’s hopes of making it to the playoffs have already been dashed, while RCB needs to secure victories in their upcoming two matches to keep their playoff dreams alive.

Read: How to win in football betting?

In their recent outings, SRH suffered two consecutive defeats, including their last match against the Gujarat Titans. Batting first, GT set a challenging target of 188 runs for SRH, thanks to a brilliant century by Shubman Gill. Bhuvneshwar Kumar was the standout performer for SRH, taking five wickets. However, SRH’s batting lineup failed to make a significant impact, with Heinrich Klaasen being the lone warrior who scored 64 runs off 44 deliveries. As a result, SRH fell short by 34 runs, succumbing to a defeat.

On the other hand, RCB enters this match with high spirits after a massive 112-run victory over the Rajasthan Royals in their previous encounter. RCB posted a total of 171 runs for the loss of five wickets in their allotted 20 overs, with Faf du Plessis and Glenn Maxwell both scoring half-centuries. RCB’s bowlers had a field day, taking five wickets during the PowerPlay. The Rajasthan Royals could only manage 59 runs before being bowled out in just 10.3 overs, with Wayne Parnell emerging as the star bowler for RCB, bagging three wickets for a mere 10 runs.

SRH vs RCB Head-to-Head Record

In the history of the IPL, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore have locked horns on 22 occasions. Out of these encounters, RCB has emerged victorious in nine matches, while SRH has claimed victory in 12 games. However, in recent times, SRH has shown dominance, winning three out of the last five encounters against RCB.

Read more: Dutching Matched Betting

The Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad is expected to provide an excellent opportunity for batsmen to score big runs. The pitch is likely to be flat, favoring stroke play, and with a fast outfield, boundary hitting will be facilitated.

Therefore, the team winning the toss might opt to bat first to take full advantage of the flat track. Historically, fast bowlers have been incredibly effective on this ground, accounting for 62% of the wickets, while spinners have claimed the remaining 38% of dismissals.

SRH vs RCB Match Prediction: RCB Favored to Win

Taking current form into account, the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) appear more likely to emerge victorious in this highly anticipated match against the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH).

There are more different betting information on Germany betting exchange.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *